Virgin London Marathon
Run the Virgin London Marathon for Team Hft!
Distance: 26.2 miles
Registration Fee: £50
Suggested Sponsorship: £1,750
We have now sold all of our London Marathon places, if you are interested in running the London Marathon in 2018 please fill out the form below.
The Virgin Money London Marathon is one of the world's greatest sporting events and a record breaking fundraiser! There is a huge demand for places and we want you to be on our team!
Why join #TeamHft?
By running as part of #TeamHft the sponsorship money you raise will be helping us to empower people with learning disabilities to make their own choices, including finding a job, building friendships and relationships and taking part in activities. Every day Hft makes this happen through the support of people just like you.
We've already filled all of our spaces for the 2016 event, but if you register your interest for 2017 now, we can make sure that you don't miss out on the chance to be part of next year's team. We make sure that our runners are looked after from the day they join the team to the time they cross the finish line!
We will also provide runners with:
- > Exclusive #TeamHft Welcome pack
- > Wooshping wristband to support fundraising
- > Training t-shirt
- > Technical running vest for the big day
- > Telephone and email support
- > Amazing cheering team on the day!
Please scroll down and complete the 'Expression of Interest' form below to register your interest in running for Hft.
If you’ve been lucky enough to get a ballot place in the 2017 Virgin London Marathon and would like to join Team Hft you’ll receive the same fantastic support! Please get in touch with our Community Supporter Care team for more information by calling 0117 906 1767 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- > I understand that completing this form does not guarantee my place in the event, but I will be contacted separately and told if my application is successful.
- > If accepted, I agree to pay Hft the £50 registration fee to secure my place. Payment will not be taken if my application is unsuccessful. Registration fees are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event or product.
- > I understand that if accepted for a Hft Virgin Money London Marathon 2017 place, I am undertaking to raise at least £1,750 in sponsorship (excluding Gift Aid) and banking for Hft by the end of May 2017.
- I understand that if accepted for a Hft Virgin Money London Marathon 2018 place, I am undertaking to raise at least £1,750 in sponsorship (excluding Gift Aid) and banking for Hft by the end of May 2018.
- > I confirm that I will be 18 years of age by the date of the Virgin Money London Marathon in which I am running, and that, to the best of my knowledge, my general state of health and fitness is good and I take full responsibility for my training. I take part at my own risk.
- > I give Hft permission to use photographs or videos taken of me to raise awareness or money for Hft’s work.
Virgin London Marathon
|Expression of interest form|
|I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions|
|Are you already a supporter of Hft?|
|If you answered 'Yes - other' above, please specify|
|If you're not currently a supporter, how did you hear about Hft?|
|How much would you be able to raise? |
|How will you raise your sponsorship?|
|Have you taken part in charity fundraising activities before?|
|Please give details including event date and amount raised|
|Does your company offer matched giving?|
|If any spaces become available for the 2017 VLM, would you like us to let you know?|
|Please tell us more about why you want to run for Hft|
|From time to time we might like to send you information about Hft and pass your details to Hft Trading Ltd (our subsidiuary). Hft would not share your information with third parties.|
|If you’re happy to hear this from us via mail, telephone and/or email please tick each relevant box.|