There are lots of fantastic challenges to take on, both here in the UK, or in exotic locations all over the world. So why not create your own challenge, have an incredible experience, and raise sponsorship money for Hft at the same time?
A few ideas for you to consider:
- Go Skydiving
- Cycle from Land's End to John O’Groats
- Three Peaks Challenge
- Coast to Coast Trek
- Sahara Desert Trek
- Swim the Channel
- Hike up Mount Kilimanjaro
- Iceland Trek
- Cycle from London to Paris
- Cycle from Vietnam to Cambodia
- Zumba/Yoga Challenge
- Complete an Obstacle course
- Run a Triathlon
- China Trek
- Run a marathon
- Or make up your own challenge – anything is possible!
If you would like more information on these events, have an idea of your own, or are organising your own overseas sponsored challenge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By taking on a challenge for Hft you will be helping people with learning disabilities live life on their own terms. The practical help, support and encouragement we offer gives them a chance to find a bit more enjoyment, comfort and satisfaction in life. It’s about helping people to have the kind of life we might want for ourselves, or for our loved ones. This is what we do. And this is why your fundraising is so important to us.
As a member of #TeamHft we will make sure you are looked after from the day you join to the day you complete your challenge.
We will also provide you with:
- An exclusive Team Hft welcome pack
- A Wooshping wristband to support your fundraising
- Telephone and email support
- Fundraising materials (dependent on challenge)
Challenge events not for you? Check out our DIY fundraising pack for great fundraising ideas from coffee mornings to sponsored silences.