Volunteer with us!
We have a range of fundraising volunteering opportunities available. Volunteering with Hft is a great way to meet new people, have fun and help us raise funds to support adults with learning disabilities across England.
- Collection Box Co-ordinator – We are looking for volunteers to place and collect Hft tins in your local area – Can you help?
- Cheer Squad – love watching sports? Be a part of some of the biggest and best events in the UK by cheering on Team Hft!
- Event Steward – Could you help us for a few hours setting up and stewarding at some of our popular regional events?
- Street Collection Volunteers – Have you got a spare morning or afternoon? We need volunteers at our local street collections across England.
- Host your own event – We have a whole range of resources to help you plan your own fundraising event for Hft!
If you’d like to find out more about any of the opportunities available please call our Community Supporter Care Team on 0117 906 1767 or email email@example.com.