|12/07/17 - 16/07/17
Deposit: £199 Sponsorship Level: £2,340
Discover an amazing country and culture on our trekking experience to Iceland. From Reykjavik to the volcanic lava fields, Iceland is truly extraordinary place and this is your chance to discover it. You will see some of the most spectacular wilderness areas in Europe on our charity trek, and not only will you be experiencing a trip of a lifetime, you will be supporting Hft.
Why join Team Extreme?
By joining Team Extreme you will be helping to support people with learning disabilities live life on their own terms. The practical help, support and encouragement we offer gives them a change to find a bit more enjoyment, comfort and satisfaction in life. It’s about helping people to have the kind of life we might want for ourselves, or for our loved ones. This is what we do. And this is why we need you.
As a member of Team Extreme we will make sure you are looked after from the day you join the team, to the time you cross the finishing line.
As a member of #TeamExtreme you will receive:
- An exclusive Team Extreme Welcome pack
- A Wooshping wristband to support your fundraising
- An Hft Team Extreme T-shirt
- Telephone and email support
- Fundraising hints and tips
If you have ever wanted to do an exhilarating challenge for charity here is your chance.
For the full itinerary and further information please click.
You can keep updated with this and other Hft events on our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
Not for you?
Don’t worry if the Iceland Trek is not for you quite yet – we have lots of other sporting events you can get involved in - take a look at our events calendar.
1. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Sign up online
2. The first 80% of the sponsorship level is due 12 weeks before the event.
3. All fundraising incurs costs. The tour costs are approximately 50% of the minimum sponsorship level. Costs are confirmed 8 weeks before departure.
4. All participants are responsible for their own passports, visas, vaccinations and travel insurance which you must have. Once you have booked your place our experienced staff will help you make these arrangements.
5. Skyline Events and the charity act as agents for Skyline Tour Operations Ltd
(ATOL protected 10069).
Charlotte RueContact number: