|11/11/17 - 19/11/17
Registration fee: £299 Sponsorship Level: £2,000
Imagine the feel of the desert underfoot, taking in mesmerising landscapes beyond your wildest expectations and dramatic sand dunes as far as the eye can see! This is an unbelievable experience you will never forget.
Why join #TeamExtreme?
We’re here to help people with learning disabilities live life on their own terms, and the money you raise through sponsorship will make a big different in helping us to achieve this. The practical help support and encouragement we offer gives the people we support a chance to find more enjoyment, comfort and satisfaction in life. It’s about helping people to have the kind of life we might want for ourselves, or for our loved ones.
As a member of #TeamExtreme you will receive:
- An exclusive Team Hft Welcome pack
- A Wooshping wristband to support your fundraising
- An Hft T-shirt
- Telephone and email support
- Fundraising hints and tips
If you have ever wanted to do an exhilarating challenge for charity here is your chance.
For more information or for a full itinerary please contact our Challenge Events Manager Charlotte Rue on 07769282309 or email@example.com
For updates on this and our other events please see our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter or Instagram.
1. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Sign up online
2. The first 80% of the sponsorship level is due 12 weeks before the event.
3. All fundraising incurs costs. The tour costs are approximately 50% of the minimum sponsorship level. Costs are confirmed 8 weeks before departure.
4. All participants are responsible for their own passports, visas, vaccinations and travel insurance which you must have. Once you have booked your place our experienced staff will help you make these arrangements.
5. Skyline Events and the charity act as agents for Skyline Tour Operations Ltd
(ATOL protected 10069).
Charlotte RueContact number:
0117 906 1699Email address: