We work in partnership with many different partners to deliver effective, high quality services to people with learning disabilities and their families.
We work closely in partnership with the people we support and their families to develop personalised services that help them live life the way they choose.
We also work closely with a range of partners in Kent, including:
- The Shaw Trust employment department to find jobs and volunteering roles for the people we support
- Find A Voice – Several people we support work closely with Find A Voice, a local charity providing advice and support to people with speech and communication difficulties
- Eastern and Coastal Kent NHS Community Learning Disability Team
- Shepway District Council Partnership Board
- Shepway Volunteer Centre, a charitable volunteer recruitment agency.