At Hft we work in partnership with many diverse organisations and people to deliver effective, high quality services to the people we support and their families.
As well as working with the people we support and their families, we work closely with a number of partners in South Oxfordshire, including:
- The Learning Disability Partnership Board
- ‘Autism Oxford’ which supports the development of autism services
- ‘Total Communication Oxford’ which provides courses, information and resources about communicating with people with a learning disability
- The local Palliative Care network
- Mates and Dates- a friendship and dating group for people with a learning disability
- My Life My Choice - a self-advocacy organisation run by and for people with learning difficulties in Oxfordshire
- Mencap – we work with Mencap on employment for people with learning disabilities
We work with other organisations on the ‘Looking at Us’ steering group – a project where people with learning disabilities supported by a range of providers visit different services to run quality checks on them.
We also work with a number of Oxfordshire disability sports groups and provider forums.
We’re also starting to form other partnerships in different areas, such as with other provider organisations like ‘In Touch’.