BME resource guide
We are currently updating the BME guide which will be available by the summer of 2017.
Reaching and Supporting Diverse Communities is a guide to meeting the needs of people with learning disabilities and family carers, from newly arrived, Black, Asian and other Minority Ethnic (BME) Communities.
The guide is split into the following sections:
- (1) Engaging and communicating with different communities
- (2) Supporting communities – specific issues
- (3) Supporting communities – specific communities
- (4) It’s everybody’s business -legislating for equality
- (5) Knowing your local population
- (6) Good practice examples from around the country