Using the Care Act to get the right support
Five key messages for family carers about the Care Act:
Questions answered in the film are;
1. Has the Care Act really changed anything?
2. How do you use the Care Act to challenge decisions?
3. How do carers benefit the most from the new Care Act?
4. The Care Act and rights to Independent Advocacy.
5. The Care Act, Personal Budgets and Direct Payments.
Click on the picture to be taken to the short film.
If you have any questions about the Care Act that the short film does not cover, please call us on 0808 801 0448